At Gentry, we use the same open architecture concept for 401(k)’s that we employ for our private asset management. This allows us to be flexible and to provide a unique plan that is fully customized for the client and its employees. We understand what the benefits market needs today and try to anticipate what will be needed tomorrow. Having an open architecture platform helps manage fiduciary risks and encourage positive employee behavior for retirement readiness. If your company has not reviewed its current 401(k) plan in some time, it is highly advised in order to stay compliant. Gentry will provide a detailed analysis of your current plan and make recommendations for any changes.
Gentry provides complimentary and holistic financial planning for employees as well as wealth management planning for executives.
This includes investment quality and choice to meet the needs of a diverse employee base with different levels of sophistication.
- We offer robust, yet easy-to-use tools for participants to increase adoption, streamline enrollment, and encourage account access, investing and monitoring.
- A priority for us is to offer attractive and highly transparent pricing that leaves as much money in the plan as possible and ensures fiduciary requirements are being met.
- We are an excellent customer service orientated and responsive business partner.
- We offer consultation on fiduciary issues and design of plan operations.
- Quarterly statements will be delivered directly to participants including a year-end summary.
- Gentry can provide participation at Trustee/Investment Committee meetings.